Product introduction / description:
An all in one fast-curing and ready-to-use silicone sealant for bathrooms and kitchens. It bonds to form a durable, flexible waterproof seal on wet-area building materials. It is suitable for both indoor and outdoor applications. Pattex Bathroom & Kitchen Silicone Sealant contains fungicide and is UV and water resistant.
Main product benefits:
- Bonds to a variety of non-porous surfaces
- Fungus and mildew resistance
- Flexes with movement
- Weather resistant (UV, rain, frost, ozone, salt)
- Low modulus elasticity
- Weather proofing or bonding applications where protection against fungal growth is required
- Sealing joints for baths, basins and showers
- Sealing joints in ceramic tiles and plumbing fixtures
- Suitable for use in bathrooms, kitchens and cold rooms
To keep your Pattex Bathroom & Kitchen Silicon Sealant fresh for longer, replace the cap and simply store in a cool dry environment.
Step by step
1. surfaces must be clean, dry and free of dirt, grease, oil or water. Puncture the tube with the cap and install nozzle.
2. Squeeze tube and push sealant ahead of nozzle to achieve a smooth finish. Sealant skins in 5 minutes, dries to touch in 1 hour and is fully cured in 24 hours.
3. Uncured sealant can be cleaned up with mineral turps. Replace cap after use and store in a cool, dry place.