Product Introduction / description:
A ready mixed, easy to use multipurpose filler specially formulated to fill cracks and holes in a single application. It has virtually no shrinkage and is smooth and durable. It is paintable with oil and water based paints and can be cleaned up easily with water.
- Filling and repairing cracks and chips in walls, ceilings, doors and windows. Recommended for both interior and exterior applications.
To keep your Pattex All Purpose Crack Filler fresh for longer, simply store in a cool dry environment.
Step by step
1. Surfaces must be clean, dry and free of dirt, grease, oil or water.
2. Squeeze tube and push filler firmly into the crack / hole and smooth off the surface with a spatula / scraper.
3. Since this filler is virtually non-shrinking, no excessive overfilling is required.
4. Allow 2-3 ours to set in 2mm applications. Allow for longer drying times in thicker applications and colder weather.
5. Once completely cured, it can be sanded to a feathered edge for a perfect finish.
6. Clean up with a wet cloth. Replace cap after use and store in a cool dry place.
Use within 12 months from date of production.