Product information / description:
Super Glue control liquid, bonds to a range of surfaces and has a control nozzle for easy application.
- Synthetic materials
Not suitable for bonding plastics that are oily/waxy in appearance, e.g. polypropylene or polyethylene. Not suitable for bonding Teflon, polystyrene foam and synthetic fibers.
Pattex Super Glue control Liquid is susceptible to temperature humidity. For longer storage life it is recommended that this product be kept in the refrigerator.
Should fingers stick together apply a solvent such as acetone to contact areas then wash off with water.
Step by step
1. ensure surfaces to be bonded are clean, dry and close fitting.
2. Twist cap/nozzle on the tube clockwise.
3. Remove the cap counter clockwise. Squeeze bottom of the tube.
4. Apply glue sparingly to one surface only. Put surface together hold still for at least 30 seconds.
5. Replace the cap and store upright in a cool, dry place.