Product introduction / description:
Use on clean surfaces for paper, cloth, wood and pottery.
Main product benefits:
- Transparent colour when dry
- Cures in 24 hours
Tips and tricks:
Bonding wood and pottery
When bonding wood or pottery spread a thick amount of glue - weight or clamp it and wait 35 minutes (or overnight for full strength).
- When using Pattex PVA White Glue always make sure the surfaces are fee of dust or moisture.
- To bond PP, PE, PTFE or silicone rubber, we recommend using Pattex Superglue Plastics.
- To bond glass surfaces, glazing or foams, we recommend using Pattex Superglue Glass.
- Pattex Superglue Liquid is not suitable for Styrofoam or for objects, which will not hold liquids.
To keep your Pattex PVA Glue fresh for longer, simply store in a cool dry environment.
- Pattex Brush, for an easy application without leaks
- Pattex control, for vertical or overhead surfaces.
Step by step
1. Make sure the surfaces are clean and dry and close fitting.
2. Apply the Pattex PVA glue to the surfaces.
3. For paper and cloth spread a thin amount of glue and apply pressure. For wood or pottery spread a thick amount of glue and clamp. Wait 24 hours to dry.
4. For best results apply glue at room temperature (15-30C)