Product Introduction / description:
A ready mixed, easy to use multipurpose filler specially formulated to fill cracks and holes in woodwork and furniture. Non shrinking, smooth and durable. Its paintable with oil and water based paints and can be cleaned up with water.
- Filling and repairing cracks and chips in woodwork.
To keep Pattex All Purpose Wood Filler fresh and longer, simply store in a cool dry environment.
Step by step
1. Surfaces must be clean, dry and free of dirt, grease, oil and water.
2. Apply the filler firmly into the crack/hole and smooth off the surface with a scraper or filling knife.
3. Allow to dry for 30 minutes for a thin layer, or longer for thinker applications or colder weather.
4. Once completely cured, it can be sanded for a perfect finish.
5. Clean up with a wet cloth. Replace cap after use and store in a cool place.