1. Surfaces must be clean, dry and free of dirt, grease, oil or water.
2. Squeeze tube and push filler firmly into the crack / hole and smooth off the surface with a spatula / scraper.
3. Since this filler is virtually non-shrinking, no excessive overfilling is required.
4. Allow 2-3 ours to set in 2mm applications. Allow for longer drying times in thicker applications and colder weather.
5. Once completely cured, it can be sanded to a feathered edge for a perfect finish.
6. Clean up with a wet cloth. Replace cap after use and store in a cool dry place.
Use within 12 months from date of production.