- Pattex Superglue Ultra Gel can cope perfectly with all your emergency, household and outdoor repairs.
- Best suited for flexible materials, like: rubber and leather.
- Gives lasting bonding power for porous materials, like ceramic, wood, paper and metal.
Roll it off
- If you get Pattex Superglue Gel on your fingers, don’t worry. It’s easy to get off if you follow these instructions.
- You can choose two methods. Either put your fingers in a warm dish of water or rub cooking oil into the bonded skin.
- Then, gently massage bonded fingers back and forth to slowly peel bond apart. Don’t pull or yank fingers apart.