For gluing tiny parts when full control of dosage is needed we recommend using our Liquid Control bottle which allows pinpoint application. For a precise application we also offer Superglue Liquid with a brush. If everything would be that easy!
- Pattex Superglue Liquid is most suitable for indoor use. Always make sure surfaces are free of dust or moisture.
- To bond PP, PE, PTFE or silicone rubber, we recommend using Pattex Superglue Plastics.
- To bond glass surfaces, glazing or foams, we recommend using Pattex Superglue Glass.
- Pattex Superglue Liquid is not suitable for Styrofoam or for objects, which will hold hot liquids.
Roll it off
- If you get Pattex Superglue Gel on your fingers, don’t worry. It’s easy to get off if you follow these instructions.
- You can choose two methods. Either put your fingers in a warm dish of water or rub cooking oil into the bonded skin.
- Then, gently massage bonded fingers back and forth to slowly peel bond apart. Don’t pull or yank fingers apart.